5 Online Wedding Album Apps
You’ve hired the best photographer and videographer for the big day. They’ve captured all the special moments between the two of you in the most stunning ways you never even dreamed of. They nabbed the big moments, and the small details.
But did they capture everything? In this day and age, chances are most of your guests will come equipped with their smartphones and digital cameras. There’s a way to bring together all of their pictures so you can see everything that they experienced.
Here are the top five sites that you can use to bring everyone’s pictures together:
Three easy and free steps for using this App. Just create the album, invite your guests to download the App to participate, and then it’s just the click of a button to start snapping those pictures! Photos get organized automatically based on the time they were taken, creating a timeline of the night. And guess what? It’s totally interactive too. Everyone can see what’s up. They can comment on pictures, share speech notes.
You can even download free customized instruction place cards for the reception tables, and guests can participate in the digital guestbook.
This site offers a free and simple way for your guests to upload their photos in one spot. WedPics has 3 simple steps to saving all those great pictures your guests took. Just create your Album, share your access code with you guests via facebook or email, and then your guests can download the app, and upload their pics for all your loved ones to enjoy via the App or the Web. If you want to sign up, just click here.
Another FREE App for you to enjoy. This one is easy peasy to get going with.
- Pick the package that best fits your wedding size. Loved ones who couldn’t make it can still be a part of the big day!
- Enter the details of your big day.
- Invite your guest via Facebook or email address, share your join code on your wedding website and printed materials (invitations, Save the Dates, place cards and all that good stuff).
- Print information cards and table tents to inform your guests of your join code with instructions on how to download the app or upload photos to the website.
- Order prints, cards, and canvases of any of your Capsule photos. Are you going to thank your guests with the typical Thank You notes, or would you rather customize with one of these neat pictures?
- And of course you can share the pictures directly on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
This site has more than just the picture sharing aspect. It’s also a place to share the details of your wedding: time, place, parking instructions, menu options, you can even share you and your fiancee’s story… so many ways to keep everyone in the loop! Not to mention if you’ve got a TV and Projector, you can totally share all these photos at the reception on the big screen! Guests can also use the App to request songs from the DJ! Be prepared though, this is one option that is not free. But you’ll see the difference between the price tag and the free Apps with the multitude of options that go into this site.
Different package deals for different features, this site guarantees 100 photos in your album or your money back. All packages include:
- - Unlimited photos & videos
- - Unlimited albums
- - Download album or order prints
- - Free instructional cards (optional)
You can upgrade to have photos touched up, or even include a live moderated slide show during your reception. Prices range from $129-$249
And as per usual, this is a very easy process to get started. Just create your album and passcode, share the passcode with your guests and have them download the App on their smartphone, then it’s just a snap to take and share all of their pictures and videos through the night.
Call to place your order at 1-888-613-7627 or sign up here.
They even have deals to help you save 15% if you Pin their site on your Pinterest!